People Architecture drives GT3 Architects’ strong company culture. It manifests in how we engage our clients and communities, the transparency that we foster throughout our projects and the opportunities that we provide for our employees.
We will take care to nurture your architectural career and through our recently introduced ‘People Academy’, we will give you opportunities to get involved in different areas of the business, with experienced professionals guiding work groups dedicated to new business, culture, IT, BIM, research and development and quality management. It aims to harness the skills and interests of our people, create diverse career paths for everyone and unlock GT3 Architects’ full potential.
For our Newcastle Studio, we’re recruiting:
• 3-5 years’ experience working on large scale developments
• Experience in the leisure sector is an advantage but not essential
• Proficient in the use of Revit
• Graduate to 3 years’ experience
• Strong conceptual design and graphic skills
• Ability to present convincingly to clients
• For more experienced candidates, we’re looking for experience in delivering projects and producing technical information
Students and Graduates! Please click here to read our top recruitment tips for Architects and Architectural Technologists.